GEEE 2016 Online Application Form and Exam Dates www.geee.in
Galgotias is conducting Engineering Entrance Examination so the aspirants are invited to make registration online for the various Undergraduate Engineering courses.Interested aspirants are suggested to submit their filled application forms before the last date of applying.
Aspirants who wish to take admission in various UG/PG courses such as CSE, Civil, Mechanical, Automobile, EEE, ECE, Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering, B.Tech + MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme in the Galgotias university and they possess the required eligibility criteria then they must apply for it. They can make their online registration just by filling the online application forms before the last date of applying.
For more details about GEEE 2016 notification visit our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details about GEEE 2016:
Offered courses: CSE, Civil, Mechanical, Automobile, EEE, ECE, Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering, B.Tech + MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme.
Syllabus for GEEE 2016:
There will be three subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each. There will be total 90 multiple choice type questions caring equal marks.
Who can apply?
Aspirants who possess 10+2 or higher secondary examination with 50% (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) marks or equivalent from a recognized board will be eligible to apply.
Aspirants are required to be above of the age of 16 years.
Aspirants have to pay application fee of 750 through Credit card, Net Banking, Debit card and SBI Bank Challan.
How to apply for GEEE 2016:
1. First aspirants must visit the official web address then they must read the related guidelines carefully.
2. Then aspirants have to log in using the valid email id and select “apply online” link.
3. Now aspirants must fill the application form in exact manner and upload the scanned recent colour photograph and signature.
4. Then aspirants must make the payment and submit it.
5. Now aspirants can take the hard copy of the confirmation page for future reference.
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification