MP Lekhpal Recruitment 2016 - a latest job Advertisement
MP Lekhpal Recruitment 2016
MP Vyapam has released a notification to release various official vacancies for eligible and skilled aspirants.Application forms are invited from interested aspirants before the last date of applying.
Aspirants who wish to join this organization and they are qualified to apply then they must grab this opportunity by competing in this recruitment process. Aspirants can apply by filling their application forms in exact prescribed format and submit it before the last date of applying.
For more details about MP Lekhpal Recruitment 2016 notification aspirants can visit the given details here at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details about MP Lekhpal Recruitment 2016:
Name of the organization: MP Vyapam
Number of posts:NA
Who can apply?
1. For the post of Lekhpal aspirants must possess Degree in Commerce with 50% Marks and One Year Computer Diploma from a recognized university to apply.
2. For the post of Grade III Non Clerical aspirants must possess Degree in Commerce or Business Administration from a recognized university.
3. For the post of Sub Auditor and Junior Auditor aspirants must possess Passed B.Com Degree from Any Recognized University in India.
1. Aspirants must be between the ages of 18 years to 40 years.
2. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.
1. General / OBC category aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs.770.
2. SC / ST category aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs.350.
3. Application fee must be paid the Fee through KIOSK or Online.
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of their performance in written test and ten interviews.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
How to apply?
1. Aspirants can apply for this recruitment process online by visiting the official website and follow the mentioned steps.
2. First aspirants must log on to the official website and read the related guidelines carefully. Then aspirants have to click on the “apply online” link and fill the application forms in exact manner.
3. Then aspirants have to upload required document and submit it and take the hard copy for thus further use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
The last date of applying: Official dates
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.