Ranga Reddy District Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for various pists
Ranga Reddy District Court Recruitment 2016
Ranga Reddy District Court has revealed new openings from eligible aspirants so it invites application forms from them for the 218 Stenographers and other posts.Interested aspirants can submit their forms before the deadlines.
Aspirants who are willing to make their career in the Ranga Reddy District Court which is a government sector must possess the required qualification. They have to visit the official address and download their application form from there and fill it in exact format and submit it before the last date of applying.
To get more details about Ranga Reddy District Court Recruitment 2016 you must read the mentioned details here at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details regarding Ranga Reddy District Court Recruitment 2016:
Who can apply?
- Aspirants must possess 12th/ HSC/ Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized Board to apply.
- Aspirants are required to possess knowledge of English Typewriting.
- Aspirants must be between the ages of 18 years to 34 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
- Aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs. 200 through Demand draft.
- There is no fee for SC/ST category aspirants.
How to apply:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website to download the application form.
- Then they must fill their application forms in exact manner and attach required certificates with it.
- Then they must submit it before the last date of applying to the given particular address.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
The last date of applying: official dates
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.