UP Ration Card Online Application Form 2017 Apply At fcs.up.nic.in Notice
UP Ration Card Online Application Form 2017
Aspirants who do not have their ration cards and now they are willing to make their ration cards then such aspirants must visit this page,because in this page we are providing the complete steps to apply for the Ration card.
Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department is responsible to prepare ration card for those families who are the citizen of this country and lives in cities. Such aspirants can apply for their ration cards by filling the application form and send it with all necessary documents to the related centres. Aspirants are also able to apply online for their ration cards just by following the given steps at the official website.
The complete details are provided here at this page by our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Aspirants must possess the required document before applying to the Ration Card such as Photo of Family Head, Voter ID Card No, Aadhar No, Income Details of Every Member, LPG Connection Details, Bank Account Details, Ward Name & Number and Name of Shopkeeper.
How to apply for Ration Card online:
1. First aspirants have to visit the official website which is fcs.up.nic.in.
2. Then aspirants must make a right click on the “Apply Online” Link.
3. There will be option of “New Registration” make a right click on it.
4. Then aspirants have to fill the details correctly and upload required certificates and submit it.
5. After the submission aspirants will get a Temporary Ration Card No. Print the Receipt.
Read :click here to apply online
Read: To get Application format click here
NOTE: For complete details visit the official website.