ESIC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For Various Vacancies Through Walk In
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has depicted an advertisement about ESIC Karnataka Recruitment. The application invites from deserving and well qualified contenders to fill up 25 vacancies of Senior Residents.Career oriented and self motivated candidates who are interested to apply for this Recruitment must fill the application form before the last date of submission of application form. The process of selection required to appear for Walk –In- Interview on the scheduled date which is mentioned below.
Get more details form here such as who can apply, age and other at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment:
Name of Post
Walk-In Interview Date
Candidates who are willing to apply must have PG Degree/ Diploma in concern specialty, Postdoctoral (MD/ MCH) from a recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
Selective contenders will get Rs. 15,600- 39,100 with GP of Rs. 6,600/- plus other allowance applicable under Govt. of India.
Age of aspirants shall not exceed 33 year in case of Post Graduates and 35 years in case of Post Doctoral degree holders as on date of walk in interview.
Mode of Selection:
The mode of selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in walk in Interview.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Process to apply:
- Firstly, job hunters who are willing to apply must visit official website that is www.esickar.gov.in.
- Then, go to “Recruitment “tab which is mentioned in menu bar or home page.
- Then, aspirants select “Karnataka “location
- Now aspirants required to click the link as ‘Walk in Interview’.
- Then, aspirants find an application form on prescribed format.
- Now candidates should download this Performa which is given below in official notification and take print out of it.
- Affix one recent passport photograph and attach a set of Xerox copies of all essential documents.
- Aspirants may report with all document to the below mentioned address at least 60 minutes before the start of interview.
6th Floor, Dean Office,
ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore – 560 010
Last date of the application form: Official dates
Note: To get more detail go through Official Notification.