Mahesh Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 apmaheshbank.com Notification Details
Mahesh Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
The A.P Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank Limited has dispatched a notification to invite application forms from the official website for filling up the vacant position of probationary officers in the bank. Interested aspirants must apply through proper channels before the last date.
Aspirants who wish to build their career in banking sector must apply through valid medium on or before the last date. Aspirants can apply by sending their filled online application form in given manner within the given time.
For more details like Mahesh Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 notification, exam dates and more read the given details provided by our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details about Mahesh Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016:
Last date of online submission of application
Who can apply?
Aspirants who possess graduation degree from a recognized University / Post Graduate / Double Graduation with minimum 50% marks will be eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must be below of the ages of 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.
Aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs 600/- through proper channels.
How to apply?
- First aspirants have to log on to the official website which is www.apmaheshbank.com.
- Then they have to select the “payment tab” ad click on the “apply online” link. Now they must fill required details with asked details.
- Then upload required documents and submit it.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
The last date of applying: Official dates
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.