CG Police Recruitment 2016 www.cgpolice.gov.in 740 Constable Openings
CG Police Recruitment 2016
Chhattisgarh Police has released the recruitment notificationfor the posts of 740 constable vacancies in various departments like Constable, Sub-Inspector and Firemen Posts. Candidates who are looking for the latest CG Police Recruitment 2016 utilize this golden opportunity and brighten your career to get job with this organization.
Desire and Interested candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets the all required criteria can apply through official website which is www.cgpolice.gov.in. On or before the last date of application submission i.e 27th June 2016
Other Detail related to CG Police Recruitment 2016 including age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure which are mention below in this page. So, Advice to all of you to keep visiting this page regularly for instant information about CG Police Recruitment 2016.
Chhattisgarh police is the body of law enforcement for the state of Chhattisgarh, India. Chhattisgarh Police Service was established in 2000. The state is divided into 5 ranges that are police Raipur, Durg, Bilaspur, Bastar and Sarguja. Police CG is committed to respecting the rule of law, prevent crime and maintain public order in the state.
Occasionally, the vacancies agent, sub-inspector, fire, etc. is released He has recently published the notification CG police officer to fill 740 DEF 2016 Constable (GD) Employment in the district wise. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this online mode Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 through www.cgpolice.gov.in. Here, we also offer more details about Jobs Chhattisgarh police officer as age limits, registration fees, qualifying for education, the selection process and several other details.
Read Also: अपने आप को Positive कैसे रखे - जानिये
· Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Police
· Name of Posts: various
· Number of posts: 740
· Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
District-wise vacancies is as follows
- Bijapur district vacancies: 205 posts
- Dantewada district vacancies: 124 posts
- Kanker district vacancies: 104 posts
- Kondagaon district vacancies: 18 posts
- Narayanpur district vacancies: 47 posts
- Sukma district vacancies: 242 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum is 28 years 01st Jan 2016 and Age relaxation also available for the reserved category aspirants as per Government rules and regulations.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th standard from any recognized university.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs.125/- for reserved category candidates.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on the following rounds.
- written test
- Physical efficiency test
- Physical standard test
- Document verification
- Medical test
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
Salary Offered: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + Grade pay 1900/- per month for other trade.
How to Apply:
· Candidates may visit the official website which is www.cgpolice.gov.in
· Go to Recruitment Section and Select Required Advt. file
· Click on apply online
· Fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Attach the Recent Photo to the application form
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout for the further use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
· CG Police Constable Vacancy 2016 Online Form start from: 7th June 2016
· Last date to apply online for CG Police vacancy 2016: 27th June 2016
· Documents verification, Physical measurement, and PET: 01th June 2016 to 05th July 2016
· CG Police Bharti 2016 Written Exam date: 17th July 2016 (11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Note: For more information candidate may go through the official website
Apply for Sarkari Naukri