Saturday, 9 July 2016
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has releasedthe notification for the post of 450 Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak). The organization invites applications to filling up 450 various vacant posts. This is a very good opportunity for candidates who want to work with government sector so grab this excellent opportunity and make their career to get the job with this organization.
All the young and talented Indians who hope to join MPSC can use this most amazing open gateway and Eligible appellants can apply through online filling the Application Form on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
· Name of Posts: Tax Assistant Posts.
· Number of Posts: 450
· Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Type of Job: Government Job.
· Job Location: Maharashtra.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Complete Graduation Degree from a reputed University.
· Written Test.
· Personal Interview.
Salary offered: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
· Rs. 365/- for Open Category Candidates.
· Rs. 265/- for Reserved Candidates.
How to Apply
· Candidates should first visit the official website @ www.mpsc.gov.in.
· Go through the advertisement of the required vacancies
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Read all the instruction carefully
· An Application form will be displayed on the screen
· Fill the Application form with all the required details
· Also Upload the photograph and documents
· Click on submit button
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
· Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 25th July 2016.
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News