Uttarakhand Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Apply For various posts
Uttarakhand Forest Department Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Forest Department has released a notification to invite application form from the eligible aspirants to hire them on the various posts. Interested aspirants can apply by sending their forms before the given date.
Aspirants who are interested to work in this department and they possess the required eligibility criteria must apply for it. They can apply by submitting their filled application forms in given manner and submit it before the last date.
For more details you must visit the details given below here at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details regarding Uttarakhand Forest Department Recruitment 2016:
Who can apply?
- Aspirants can who possess M.Sc, MBA or Any Graduate degree will be eligible to apply.
- Aspirants are also required to possess required experience in related field.
Aspirants must be below of the ages of 45 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of the interview.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions: FAQ
Aspirants will get salary as per designation as mentioned in the official notification.
How to apply?
- Aspirants have to download their application forms from the official website.
- Then they must fill it with asked details and attach all required documents.
- Then send it to the address mentioned below before the given last date.
Chief Project Director,
Uttarakhand Forest Resource Management Project (JICA),
85, Rajpur Road, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
The last date of applying: Official dates
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.