GNDU Recruitment 2016 www.gndu.ac.in 103 Staff Nurse/DEO/Technician
GNDU Recruitment 2016
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar under University Business School (UBS) invite prescribed format to recruit 103 vacancies of Junior Technicians, Accounts Clerk, Pump Driver, Junior Data Entry Operators/ Clerk and Staff Nurse. This organization invites the applications to filling up for various posts. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Amritsar (Punjab). So, Candidates grab this golden opportunity and make their career to get the job with this organization. Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply online for this posts from the official website which is www.gndu.ac.in on or before the last date of application submission.
Further Detailed Information related to GNDU Recruitment 2016 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Mode of Selection, application fee, important dates, how to apply, salary offered is mentioned below of this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in, in this post or on the notification that available on the official website.
Guru Nanak Dev University was established on November 24, 1969 in Amritsar, Punjab to celebrate the birthday of Guru Nanak Dev memory. GND University has reached the highest state university with potential for excellence by the University Grants Commission. Each year GNDU annual Procurement Board will issue a notice and invite applications for vacancies. Interested and qualified candidates can verify eligibility to apply GNDU vacancies. Applicants may download the form from the official website given below for the application. Applications are open until 07/05/2016 for 103 vacancies.
· Organization Name: Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar
· Name of Posts: Jr Technician, DEO, Pump Driver
· Number of Posts: 103
· Official website: www.gndu.ac.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Location: Amritsar (Punjab)
· Staff Nurse (University Health Centre): 03
· Staff Nurse (For Girls Hostel) (Female): 01
· Multipurpose Health Worker (University Health Centre): 01
· Physiotherapist (Clinical): 01
· Coaches: 07
· Junior Data Entry Operators: 27
· Accounts Clerk: 06
· Junior Technicians: 49
· Pump Driver: 04
· Foreman (Public Health): 01
· Watch & Ward Supervisor: 02
· Life Saver: 01
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Staff Nurse: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in General Nursing with two years’ experience in Health Center Govt./ Semi Govt/ Corporation/ Autonomous bodies/ Hospital of repute having at least 50 beds.
Multipurpose Health Worker: Candidates should have Diploma with three years’ experience in Health Centre Govt./ Semi Govt./ Corporation/ Autonomous Bodies/ Hospital of repute had at least 50 beds.
Physiotherapist: Candidates should have Master Degree with at least 50% marks.
Coaches: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education in Diploma in coaching from NIS in the respective game.
Data Entry Operator: Graduation Degree in Computer Science (Diploma) or Graduation in Computer (B.Sc or BCA in computer) with 50% of marks.
Account Clerk: Candidates should have B.Com Degree with 50% marks.
Junior Technician: Candidates should have B.Sc or 3 years Diploma in the relevant subject from the recognized institution.
· Rs. 800/- for OBC/General category candidates and
· Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
· The Fee can be pay through the bank challan printed after registration to any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
· Staff Nurse: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs.4600/-
· Multipurpose Health Worker: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3400/-
· Physiotherapist: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3400/-
· Coaches: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3800/-
· Junior Data Entry Operator: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3400/-
· Account Clerk: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs.3200/-
· Junior Technician: Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 3400/-
· Pump Driver: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
· Foreman: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
· Watch & Ward Supervisor: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs. 2800/-
· Life Savor: Rs.5910/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
· Written test
· Personal interview
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website – http://gndu.ac.in
· Click on “Career” > “Career with Us” Therefore Select link of appropriate advt. for which you want to apply.
· Now, Read all the instruction properly
· Then click on “Apply Online”
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
· Attach document and certificates.
· Remit application fee.
· After successful submission take a printout of application.
· Send the print out of application form along with required documents to the postal address.
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Amritsar – 143 005, Punjab.
· Self-attested copies of all certificates of Educational/ Professional Qualification.
· Experience Certificate and Reserve Category Certification.
· Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.06.2016
· Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 05.07.2016
· Last Date to Generate Bank Slip : 05.07.2016
· Last Date For Submission of Fee in Bank : 07.07.2016
· Last Date to Print Application Form : 11.07.2016
· Last Date For Receipt of Application : 18.07.2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official link.