Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply For 550 Opening
Office of the Medical Superintendent, Govt of NCT of Delhi, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi revealed New Job Notification through Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17 to filling up 550 Senior Resident vacancies on regular basis.
The Candidates who are having the qualified educational abilities according to the Board requirement apply for this Job on or before the last date of application submission. The Qualification required in order to get selected for recruitment is concern Degree in concerned Discipline. Candidates may start applying for Latest gov. Jobs.
Read Also: कैसे बने Doctor - कहा से करे शुरुआत!!!
Candidates least age must be 18 years whereas Upper age limit will vary for different categories. Age relaxation is also focused on reserved category candidates as per govt policy. For more details check an official notification or click on the below link which will direct you to visit main notification pdf.
Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details
· Organization Name- Office of the Medical Superintendent, Govt of NCT of Delhi, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi
· Post Name: Various
· Number of Posts: 550
· Mode to apply: Offline
· Official Website: www.lnh.delhigovt.nic.in
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
· A&E: 11 Posts
· Anatomy: 08 Posts
· Anesthesia: 120 Posts (Added 02 Posts)
· Bio-Chemistry: 10 Posts
· Blood Bank: 01 Post
· Burns & Plastic Surgery: 17 Posts
· Community Medicine: 03 Posts
· Cardiology: 42 Posts (Added 01 Post)
· CTVS: 04 Posts
· General Medicine including Endocrinology & Dialysis in GTBH: 37 Posts
· ENT: 07 Posts
· Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
· Gastroenterology: 08 Posts
· General Surgery & Surgery DEM Block in GTBH: 41 Posts
· Microbiology: 11 Posts
· Neurosurgery: 26 Posts
· Neurology: 11 Posts
· Obst. & Gynae: 42 Posts
· Orthopedics: 24 Posts
· Ophthalmology: 11 Posts
· Pathology: 16 Posts (Added 03 Posts)
· Pediatrics: 39 Posts
· Pharmacology: 03 Posts
· Psychiatry: 08 Posts
· Physiology: 03 Posts
· Radiology: 33 Posts (Added 01 Post)
· Radiotherapy: 02 Posts
· Skin & VD: 01 Post (Added 05 Posts)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be more than 40 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable to reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/ DNB/ Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree in Concerned Specialty from a recognized University and must DMC Registration from the concerned specialty/ super specialty.
· For General / OBC candidates : Rs. 500/-
· For SC/ ST: Nil
· Pay the fee in the form of demand draft preferably from State Bank of India issued in favour of M.D Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi (Non Refundable).
Selection procedure: Interview
Salary Structure: Rs. 15600-39100+ G.P. Rs. 6600/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official site
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Read the notification and download the application form
· Read complete notification completely and
· Fill the application form with required details
· Paste passport size photograph and needed documents
· Send it to the given address
Office of the Additional Medical Superintendent (Admn.), Room no. 005,
Administrative Block, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi-02
Last Date for Receipt of Application
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.
Read Also: Top Medical Colleges in India 2016