Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 - various official posts Advt With Imp Dates
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore has released a notification for filling up various openings. Keen aspirants who are interested to work in railway can apply on or before end date.
Aspirants who are qualified for this recruitment then they can garb this chance to join government sector in Indian railway. Aspirants have to fill their forms in given manner and attach all required documents with it. then they must submit it before the mentioned last date.
Aspirants can read mentioned details about Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016 like who can apply, age and more here provided by our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details about Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2015:
Closing Date Of Submission Of Application
Who can apply?
- Aspirants have to possess Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10 plus 2 systems from recognized board / institute to apply.
- Aspirants must also possess ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Aspirants must be between the ages of 15 years to 24 years to apply.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of the written test performance.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
Aspirants will get salary of Rs.9909/- or Rs.8808/- per month.
How to apply?
- Candidates have to submit their filled application forms in prescribed format,
- Then they have to attach all required documents and affix their recent color photographs and signature.
- Then send it in an envelope super scribed as “Application for undergoing training as Trade Apprentice” to the given address.
To The Assistant Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-64,
Last Date to apply: Official dates
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.