NPCC Recruitment 2017 npcc.gov.in 50 AE (Civil) Vacancies Advertisement
A latest notification for the NPCC Recruitment to filling up 50 Assistant Engineer (Civil), Recently National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) has been asserted recently released the recruitment notification for various posts. This is good news for those candidates who are waiting for this job, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria apply for this posts from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Here is good news for those candidates who are looking for job in government sector, grab this excellent opportunity and get the job with this organization. Eligible and Interested candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment and who meets the requirement criteria can apply through online mode from its official website on or before the last date of application submission website
To get other information including Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Selection Procedure and How to apply from this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in, So, Advice to all participants to keep in touch with us for the further detail about NPCC Recruitment.
Organization Name: National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC)
· Name of Posts: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
· Number of Posts: 50
· Official Website: npcc.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
Educational Qualification: 3 years Course Knowledge on 2D Drawings/ and use of Auto CAD or Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Civil Engineering from regular course.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules and regulations
· Rs 1000/- for General /OBC Candidates
· Rs 400/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Go to Recruitment section and read advertisement file thoroughly
· After that click on apply Online Application Form
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload copies of all supporting documents
· Pay application fee according to your category
· Hit on submit button for complete the registration process on or before last date
· At last, take a printout for the further use
Online Application Commencement from
Last Date to Apply online
Last Date to deposit application fee