West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply For 145 Apprentice
West Central Railway has promulgated West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification for different posts accessible in their Department. It had scattered Notification for filling the unfilled positions of 145 posts of Technician/Fitter, Welder, Technician, Fitter.
Eligible appellants can submit the applications on or before its last date. The Officials are yet to announce particular Dates to accomplish Registration Process
Chosen candidates acquire a decent compensation allocated to the specified post designated to the person. All the desired and eligible candidates who expect to join with West Central Railway can utilize this good opportunity.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details
· Organization Name: West Central Railway
· Name of Posts: Technician/Fitter, Welder, Technician, Fitter
· Official Website: wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
· Job Category : Govt. Job
· Application Mode : Online Mode
Read: Rail Budget
· Technician/Fitter: 45
· Welder: 08
· Technician: 39
· Fitter: 53
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th Standard with ITI 50% of Marks or Equivalent from recognized board/university.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 24 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview
· 70/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women
· 170/- for all other candidates.
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on the appropriate link for applying posts
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Application form starts from
Last date to Apply