www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in 2016 Online Registration & Form Dates
Karnataka Scholarship has announced the scholarship form for the candidates who are financially weak but brilliant in studies.
The candidates who are interested and wants to carry out their further studies but they don’t have finance; they can apply for the scholarship and grab this opportunity to carry on their studies. The candidates who are going to apply they must check the details and eligibility before applying the scholarship form. The candidates must apply before the last date of the form.
Karnataka Government is providing the scholarship for financially weak students. It is provided so that the candidates can carry on their further studies. The scholarship is provided to the candidates belonging from SC/ST/OBC and minority classes. The scholarship is provided to the students of class 9th to PG courses students.
· Aspirants mother and father’ annual revenue shouldn’t above than A.00 lacs
· Aspirants shouldn’t apply for another scholarship Scheme through Karnataka Government
· Karnataka Govt. offers 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
Documents required for Karnataka Recruitment 2016:
1. Income affirmation Certificate
2. College / School all mandatory Certificate
3. Domicile certificate
4. Category certificate
5. Caste Certificate
6. Residential Proof Recent Passport measurement photograph
7. Attested photocopies of Necessary certificates
8. Mark sheet of final Passing Class.
9. Income Certificate of your father/mom
Way to Apply for Karnataka Recruitment 2016:
1. Go to official web site i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in
2. Open Karnataka Scholarship 2016 hyperlink
3. Now fill Application Form with all needed particulars
4. Upload/ Affix current passport measurement pictures
5. And then submit the form
6. And at last, take print out for future use
Note: For any concerned updates and information kindly visit to Official websites.