www.tspolice.gov.in Application Form 2016 Recruitment For 501 SI Posts
www.tspolice.gov.in Application Form 2016
Telangana police recruitment board has depicted the recruitment form as www.tspolice.gov.in Application Form 2016.
The aspirants going to apply they may have to be fully eligible for the recruitment form and then the interested aspirants may have to get applied.
The contenders are informed that the department is going to hire 510 aspirants for the different posts as mentioned below. The candidates may have to clear the emoluments process and then must get applied as soon as possible before the last date.
The additional details about the recruitment form are as mentioned on the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in. Here the aspirants can check the details of the recruitment form.
· Name of Organization: Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) Recruitment 2016
· Total Number of Vacancies: 510 Posts
Name of Posts:
· Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 208 Posts
· Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 74 Posts
· Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department: 02 Posts
· Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 205 Posts
· Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department: 12 Posts
· Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 09 Posts
· Minimum Age: 21 years and
· Maximum Age: 25 Years
· Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. guidelines
Educational Qualification and Experience Details:
The candidate must hold a Degree awarded by any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
Candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognized by the Telangana State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied 3 years Degree course.
The aspirants may have to get applied by paying the application fee as Rs.500/- for General & OBC Category (Rs.250/- for SC/ST).
Way to apply the application form:
The aspirants may have to get applied via online mode by the following methods:
Visit the Official website of the organization
Then log in to Home page and
Open the recruitment link and read he full details
And now click on Apply Online Tab
And fill the details of the form and
Submit the form via online mode and
Take the print of the form for future references
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
The last date to submit the form is March 03, 2016.
Note: The aspirants are required to check the OfficialNotification for more details and latest updates.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri
Apply For Police Jobs