Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana 2017 - 18 Online Application Form & Specification
Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Government is once again going to implement its hottest scheme for the Intermediate passed students. Previously, the U.P Govt. has distributedthe Laptop to the 10+2 passed students in the year 2012. And then it was closed for the year 2013-14 but now the U.P Govt. is going to implement this scheme once again. Uttar Pradesh Authority has allotted 316 Crore Fund for the Laptop and Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana. The students who have passed 10+2, ITI or Polytechnic candidates will get the benefit of this scheme.
The candidates who want to take the benefit of this U.P Govt. Scheme, they can apply for this scheme after the announcement at official website.
Some important details about Akhilesh Yadav Laptop Yojana:
Eligibility for Free Laptop Yojana:
- Students passed through Intermediate board examination from carried out by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board, Poorva Madhyama and Madhyama of Sanskrit Education Board, Munshi/Maulvi and Alim of Madrasa Board.
- CBSE, ICSE and ISC, in addition to college students of acknowledged ITI and polytechnics the place minimal eligibility for admission is high school or equal, can fill software type for Free laptop computer scheme.
- Students have to be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Student must taken admission in graduate program and learning in State of Uttar Pradesh.
How to verify your Name in Beneficiary record
- Log in to official website
- Select any one of many following district Name, your Tehsil Name, and Name of the universities and Institutions.
- After that revealed on-line with following info
- Name of the scholar
- Father Name
- D.O.B Category
- Batch no
- Actual Date of distribution of Your Laptop
Dates to be remembered for Free Laptop Scheme:
- Online software type will probably be obtainable for submission: N/A
- Application type will probably be forwarded by Colleges: N/A
- Distribution of Laptop shall be began: N/A