Tuesday, 26 July 2016
Applicants’ who are going to appear for Vellore Institute of Technology EngineeringEntrance Exam and now looking for VITEEE Syllabus 2017 than you are here at right place, From here you may easily check and download Physics/Maths New Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Students who are preparing for VITEEE Exam from a long time can download the syllabus and Exam Pattern in form of PDF, from below section of this page.
Vellore Institute of Technology has issued VITEEE Syllabus 2017 for the candidates who are going to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam. Vellore Institute of Technology conducts the entrance exam every year and the students who qualified this exam get opportunity to take admission in Vellore Institute of Technology.VIT University is the top most university in India. This is a golden chance for the student who desire to possess degree of graduation from this university.
Details of Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus:
· Organization Name- Vellore Institute of Technology
· Name of the Exam-VIT Engineering Entrance Examination
· Category- Syllabus, Exam Pattern
· Status –Available
· Current Electricity
· Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism
· Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
· Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
· Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
· Atomic and Nuclear Physics
· Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
· Atomic Structure
· p,d and f – Block Elements:
· Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
· Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
· Isomerism in Organic Compounds
· Alcohols and Ethers
· Organic Nitrogen Compounds
· Carbonyl Compounds
· Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
· Applications of Matrices and Determinants
· Complex Numbers
· Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
· Vector Algebra
· Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
· Differential Calculus
· Integral Calculus and its Applications
· Differential Equations
· Probability Distributions
· Discrete Mathematics
· Cell and Molecular Biology
· Microbiology and Immunology
· Physiology: Plant and Human
· Biotechnology and its applications
· Biodiversity, ecology, and environment
· Applied biology and human welfare
In this part, there are only 05 questions that are of Multiple Choice Questions.
MCQs will be purely based on the following topics as provided below:
· Comprehension Questions
· English Grammar and Pronunciation.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2017:
VITEEE 2017 Online Test will be for 2 hours 30 minutes.
· For PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)–120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
· For PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)–120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
· The PCM or PCB carry 40 marks each with one mark for each question and English subject carry 05 marks.
· There is No Negative Marking
For more information about VITEEE Syllabus 2017 check the Official Link.