Adilabad District Cooperative Central Bank ltd Recruitment 2016 for various official posts.
The candidates wished to get the job in the Banking sector they are informed that they have got the chance to fill the form and get the applied with the Adilabad District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd.Through this recruitment form the candidates are going to be selected as for the post of Assistant/ Clerk. The total vacancies for the above mentioned posts are various.
The candidates are informed that they must have to fill the form till the last date of the application form. The candidates have to fill the form as soon as possible. c vacancies, Pay scale and Stipend, age criteria and relaxation of age, selection method etc.
Details for Adilabad
District Cooperative Central Bank ltd recruitment 2015:
The candidates must have the age at 18 to 30 Years as on 01/10/2016.
- For SC / ST: 05 Years
- For BC: 03 Years
- For PWD General: 10 Years
- For PWD SC/ST: 15 Years
- For PWD BC: 13 Years
Candidate should be a local candidate of the State of Telangana.
- Graduation in any discipline [with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks - For Assistant Manager Post].
- Knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- INR 250/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS (intimation charges);
- INR 500/- for General / BC (application + intimation charges)
- The candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/intimation charges through Online Mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Following are the procedures to get selected
- Online Test / Examination (100 marks)
- Interview (12.5 marks)
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
How to Apply:
- The candidates going to apply must follow the following steps:
- Visit to the Official Web portal link
- And then, select the career Link available on Homepage
- After this, open the Recruitment Link and
- Start filling the details required
- Now, submit the details and take the print of it
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
last date of the application form: Official dates.
Note: The candidates are informed to check the details from the Official Advertisement.
Apply for Bank Jobs
Apply for Sarkari Naukri