AIPMT 2017 Exam Date, Admission Notification Application Form Download
Dear candidate you are looking for complete information about AIPMT 2017Online registration, you are welcome to this page; Sarkarinaukaricareer.in team provides comprehensive information on AIPMT 2017 online registration. Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi decided AIPMT All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Test inlet pipe.
Check AIPMT alerts and updates exam. All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test gets organized in order to provide the admission in various medical courses such as MBBS and BDS. Each year huge numbers of candidates appear in this examination.
Read Also: कैसे बने Doctor - कहा से करे शुरुआत!!!
Candidates who want to get admission in medical or dental colleges for MBBS or BDS, as AIPMT online application form 2017 to apply AIPMT 2017 Registration filled or before the last day of registration. Nearly 15% of the seats of all medical and dental colleges are reserved for students who suppress this exam with a merit score.
· Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
· Exam name: All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test
· Announcement Type:AIPMT2017 Online Registration
· Courses Offered: MBBS / BDS
· Official Website: www.aipmt.nic.in
· Category: National level
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 17 years to 25 years as on 31/12/2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· Candidate must have completed intermediate with some mandatory subjects such as Biology/ Bio-Technology, Physics, Chemistry with minimum 50% marks for general category candidates
· Whereas candidates who belong to reserved category are required to pass 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from a reputed education board.
Without Late Fee
With Late Fee
For General/ OBC
For SC/ ST/ PH
Selection procedure: Through All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test.
AIPMT 2017 Syllabus for Physics: Physical world and measurement, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Current Electricity, Laws of Motion, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Work, Energy and Power, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Electromagnetic Waves, Gravitation, Optics, Properties of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Thermodynamics, Atoms and Nuclei, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electronic Devices, Oscillations and Waves, Oscillations and Waves.
AIPMT 2017 Syllabus for Chemistry:
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Structure of Atom, Solutions, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Electrochemistry, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Surface Chemistry, Thermodynamics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Equilibrium, p- Block Elements, Redox Reactions, d and f Block Elements, Hydrogen, Coordination Compounds, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Some p-Block Elements, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Environmental Chemistry, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Read Also: Top Medical Colleges in India 2016
AIPMT 2016 Syllabus for Biology:
Diversity in Living World, Reproduction, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Genetics and Evolution, Cell Structure and Function, Biology and Human Welfare, Plant Physiology, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Human physiology, Ecology and environment
· Time duration is 3 hours
· There are four section: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Geology
· Each section consist of 45 marks
· MCQ type Question
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website www.aipmt.nic.in
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Press the link “apply online”.
· Then fill the online application form part 1 and note down the registration number.
· Then upload the scanned JPEG images of photo, Right Hand Index Finger impression, and signature
· Those who belong to the states such as AP, J&K & Telengana need to make submission of the self-declaration form in the part 2 available in the application form.
· Make payment of the application form via modes such as Debit/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ E-challan (male payment via Cash, Cheque or DD won’t be accepted).
· Make sure to keep the print out of the application form
· Submit the application form.
· Online Application form Starts From – First Week of December 2016
· Dead line for online registration – Last week of Jan 2017
· Admit Card issue from – First week of Apr 2017
· Exam Date AIPMT 2017 – May 2017
· Result declaration – First week of June 2017
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website.