District Court Krishna Recruitment 2016 Process Server for latest Advertisement
District Court Krishna Recruitment
Here the candidates can get the details for the recruitment form as:
- Must have passed VII class examination (Marks list should be enclosed. If not, the applications stand rejected automatically).
- Must be able to ride a Bicycle
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Process Server in the District Judiciary of Krishna unless he/she is able to read and write Telugu language.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who possess with professional skills such as Driving, Electrical, Carpentry, Plumbing, Cooking, Dhobi work etc.,
- The Candidate’s who have Higher Academic qualifications, if any, shall enclose attested copies of relevant certificates.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must have not completed the age of 34 years.
- The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of S.C. /S.T. /B.C. is 5 years and 10 years in case of candidates who are Physically Challenged.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Process Server shall enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred only)
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically challenged persons and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of Examination Fee.
- The candidates are informed that the amount of Rs.200/- sent by Demand Draft will not be refunded under any circumstances, though the applications are rejected on any ground.
- A simple written test (objective type with multiple choice answers)
- The written test will be conducted only in English language
- Interview shall be conducted to the candidates qualified in the written examination, in the ratio of 1:10
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
- Visit the official website
- Open the online form and fill the details
- And then take the print of the form and
- Keep it in an envelope and send to the address mention.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri