District Court Krishna Recruitment 2016 Process Server for latest Advertisement
District Court Krishna Recruitment
The candidates who are looking for the jobs they are most welcomed, the visitors may apply for the recruitment form as soon as possible before the last date of the application form.The aspirants must have to apply by sending their application form. The recruitment form should be submitted as soon as possible.
The candidates are going to be selected for the post of Process Server. The total vacancies for the recruitment form is given below. The interested candidates may have the chance to fulfill their desired dream.
The candidates must have to check the recruitment details before going to fill the application form.
Here the candidates can get the details for the recruitment form as:
- Must have passed VII class examination (Marks list should be enclosed. If not, the applications stand rejected automatically).
- Must be able to ride a Bicycle
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Process Server in the District Judiciary of Krishna unless he/she is able to read and write Telugu language.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who possess with professional skills such as Driving, Electrical, Carpentry, Plumbing, Cooking, Dhobi work etc.,
- The Candidate’s who have Higher Academic qualifications, if any, shall enclose attested copies of relevant certificates.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must have not completed the age of 34 years.
- The age relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of S.C. /S.T. /B.C. is 5 years and 10 years in case of candidates who are Physically Challenged.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Process Server shall enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred only)
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically challenged persons and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of Examination Fee.
- The candidates are informed that the amount of Rs.200/- sent by Demand Draft will not be refunded under any circumstances, though the applications are rejected on any ground.
Pay or Salary:
The minimum salary for the selected candidates is Rs.15460 – 47330/-
- A simple written test (objective type with multiple choice answers)
- The written test will be conducted only in English language
- Interview shall be conducted to the candidates qualified in the written examination, in the ratio of 1:10
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
How to apply:
- Visit the official website
- Open the online form and fill the details
- And then take the print of the form and
- Keep it in an envelope and send to the address mention.
The Prl. District Judge,
Krishna at Machilipatnam Krishna District,
Andhra Pradesh, PIN- 521 002
The last date of the application form: Official dates
Note: The candidates must have to refer notificationlink for more additional details.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri