NBHM Scholarship 2017 – 18 Exam Application Form Download Online
Dear candidates check complete information about NBHM Ph.D Scholarship 2017 from below modified section such as exam date and other eligibility norms. National Board for Higher Mathematics invites NBHM Scholarship Application Form from eligible candidates who want to take admissions to the Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. programmes of certain institutions in India. So guys get ready for to take admission and work hard for the preparation.
National Board for Higher Mathematics is going to conduct joint screening test to provide NBHM Scholarship for hardworking and self-motivated candidates. Contenders’ who desire to take admission they may apply for this course by filling form from the official website. Candidates who want admissions to the Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. programmes of certain institutions in India they can fill NBHM Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date.
NBHM Ph.D Scholarship application Form Details:
· Name of the Organization: National Board for Higher Mathematics
· Event Name: Studentship Form
· Announcement Type : Scholarship
· Status: Available
· Official Website: http://www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
· Master’s degree in (pure or applied) mathematics or statistics or must be final year students of these degree courses.
· Sc./ B. Stat/B.S./B.Tech./B.E. degree or those in the final year of such degree courses.
Amount of NBHM Scholarship
First Year : Rs. 25,000/-
Second Year: Rs. 28,000/-
Third & Forth Year : Rs. 32,000/-
· Selection of candidates for scholarship will be done on the basis of written test which will be conducted by the organization on schedule date that is 21st January 2017.
· Questions in written test will contain questions with short answers. The test will be for two and 2:30 hours (150 minutes) and involve questions based on topics normally covered in master’s degree programmes in mathematics.
· Zone 1: Chandigarh, Delhi, Srinagar
· Zone 2: Allahabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur
· Zone 3: Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Vallabh Vidyanagar
· Zone 4: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong
· Zone 5: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad
How to Apply:
· First of all candidates have to visit the official website that is www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
· On home page of the official website, you have to select the “NEW: PhD Advertisement2017-18” link.
· Read all the notification and prepare the application in prescribed format.
· Candidates need to fill the application form with all required details such as name, father name, qualification details, address etc.
· Attach all required documents along with application form and keep it in an envelope and submit it on or before end date that is given below.
Postal Address Zone Wise:
Prof. Gurmeet Kaur Bakshi,
Department of Mathematics,
Hans Raj Gupta Hall,
Chandigarh – 160 014
Prof. Kalyan Chakraborty,
Harish-Chandra Research Institute,
Chhatnag Road, Jhusi,
Allahabad – 211 019
Prof. Siddhartha Bhattacharya
School of Mathematics,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400 005
Dr. Avishek Adhikari,
Department of Pure Mathematics,
University of Calcutta,
35, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata – 700 019.
Prof. S. Kesavan
c/o Institute of Mathematical Sciences,
CIT Campus, Taramani,
Chennai – 600 113
Last Date to Apply