AICTE Scholarship 2016 Online www.aicte-india.org Single Child Scheme
AICTE Scholarship for Girls has been launched by AICTE. This scheme is under the Pragati Scheme.The scholarship will be given to any single girl of a family for pursuing her undergraduate professional / diploma courses. It is decided that in a year total 4000 scholarships will be offered to the selected girl students.
It is provided that the Girls students can carry on their studies in the diploma/ Undergraduate/ post graduate courses. The seats are also reserved for the reserved category under this scheme. The eligibility of the candidates can be checked from the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
The candidates eligible for the Scheme they can apply as soon as possible for this scholarship scheme. The more details and other details of the AICTE Scholarship 2016 is provided below, the candidates are advised to visit the page down and check the needed details.
Pragati Scheme follows the following criteria for reservation:
· For Scheduled Caste: 15%
· Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
· For OBC candidate/applicant: 27%
The Eligibility Criteria:
First year undergraduate students
Educational Qualification: The Pragati Scholarship is for Girls Studying in AICTE approved institutions programs/ courses of Diploma and Undergraduate Degree level.
Girl students admitted in first year of the academic year 2015-16.
Only one girl per family will be offered the
AICTE Pragathi Scholarship Rewards:
Number of Scholarships:
Total 4000 scholarships will be given to the selected girl students per annum.
Amount of Scholarships:
Under the scheme the student will get the tuition fees of the college and contingency allowance from AICTE
The tuition fee of Rs. 30,000 or at actual whichever is less contingency allowance Rs. 2,000 per month for 10 months in a year
The selection of students will be based on decisions and criteria set by AICTE.
How to apply for AICTE Scholarship for Girls under Pragati Scheme:
The candidates willing to make application for the scholarship are required to make online application for the scholarship. There is no offline process to apply for the scholarship. The details of the application process are as follow:
1. Visit the Official address and open the application form link and
2. Fill the details and then upload the required Documents as
· Candidate Photograph
· Candidate Signature
· SSC/10th Standard Mark sheet
· HSC/12th Standard Mark sheet
· Tuition fee paid receipt for the academic year 2015-16.
· Scanned Copy of first page of Bank Pass Book (Only Saving Bank Account in Candidate name) clearly indicating the following:
· Name of Account holder (candidate) with Photograph
· Name and Address of the Bank
· IFSC Code of the Bank
· Saving Bank Account Number of the account holder (candidate)
· Certificate Issued by the Director/Principal/HOD as per Annexure-II
· Declaration by Parents as per Annexure - III for Pragati Scheme
· Aadhar Card (If Available)
3. Then submit these details and take the final print of the form for more uses
All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building
Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
Note: For more details kindly visit the website