JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2017 jpsc.gov.in 326 Posts, CSS Notice
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Administrative Services, Business Services, Education Services, Cooperation Services, Social Security Services and others. This organization invites the applications to filling up for various posts for 326 various vacant positions.
This is good news for those candidates who are waiting for this job, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply online for this posts from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Candidates who want to know more updates about the job in JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2017 & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
· Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 326
· Official Website: jpsc.gov.in
· Job Category : Govt. Job
· Application Mode : Online Mode
Read Also: Current Affairs की तैयारी कैसे करे !
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree or equivalent degree in relevant specialization from any approved institution / board.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 20 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Prelims, Mains, and Interview
· General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
· SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Salary Structure: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- to Rs. 5400/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on the appropriate link for applying posts
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Last Date to Apply