Tuesday, 5 July 2016
Job Seekers, if you are looking for government job, recentlyPunjab School Education Board has released the notification for PSTET 2016 application form. The exam will be held on 21 August 2016 at various centers of the Punjab State for making eligibility for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. The organization invites applications from Skilled and capable candidates to fill up the posts.
This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for this job in teaching sector. So, Candidates seize this excellent opportunity and get the job with this organization. Eligible and Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for this posts. The last date of application submission.
These teachers Authorization certificate is only valid for seven years from the income statement and binding selection of a teacher in the state of Punjab. Each year, more than one candidate lake (State Teachers Punjab Aptitude Test) participate in PSTET. And a general candidate obtained 90 points out of 150 and 82 points for SC / ST / OBC for qualifying. So who wait PSTET 2016 Schedule Please read the information below carefully and apply online.
Further details related to PSTET 2016 such as Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, Application fee, Salary Offered, important dates etc. of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below on the section of this page. So, advice to you all to keep in touch with this page.
· Name of the Organization: Punjab School Education Board, SAS Nagar, Mohali
· Name of Exam: PSTET 2016
· Job Category: Government Jobs
· Official Website: http://www.pstet.org.in
· Mode of Application: Online.
· Job Location: Punjab
· The candidates can be a higher secondary pass out with a minimum of 50% marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
· The candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in their Higher Secondary exam and also possess a 4 year degree in B.A. / B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. or B.A.Ed or B.Sc. Ed can apply for the upper primary.
· Contestants have to pay Rs.600 /- for unreserved candidates,
· Rs.300/- for reserved candidates and
· for PWD candidates: NIL.
· Candidates submitted fee through SBI -E-collect Only.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website@ http://www.pstet.org.in
· Then click on suitable link for applying posts
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload scanned photograph and signature
· Click on submit button and
· Take a Printout copy of filled application form for further use.
· Online Application starts from : 04.07.2016
· Last Date For Submission Online Application: 21.07.2016
· Fee Deposit Schedule: 05.07.2016 to 22.07.2016
· Period of Online Correction in Particulars: 23.07.2016 to 25.07.2016
· Uploading Admit Card Online Schedule: 13.08.2016 onward
· Exam Date: 21.08.2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website.