SBI Specialist Officer 2017 - 18 Notification Online Application Form
SBI Specialist Officer Notification Latest various Openings Online Link State bank of India has announced an advertisement notification for the Specialist officer Posts. Candidates this is the fantastic opportunity when you are searching job in banking sector, great chance grab it and do your best effort to get this job.
We are here to provide all the details which needed most. Those candidates who have completed their study with relevant field can apply. Eligible and talented candidates may apply from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
To get more details related to SBI Specialist Officer 2017 – 18 such as vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: State bank of India
· Posts Name: Specialist Officer
· Name of Posts: Various
· Official Website: www. sbi.co.in
· Job Location: Mumbai
· Acquisition Relationship Managers: 35
· Relationship Managers: 35
· Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 40
· Zoanl Head /Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 50
· Zoanl Head /Senior RM-Sales(Retail HNI): 50
· Compliance Officer: 40
· Investment Counsellors: 35
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be completed graduation from recognized university.
· Acquisition Relationship Managers: from 22 years to 35 years
· Relationship Managers: from 23 years to 35 years
· Relationship Manager (Team Lead): from 25 years to 40 years
· Zonal Head /Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): from 30 years to 50 years
· Zonal Head /Senior RM-Sales(Retail HNI): from 30 years to 50 years
· Compliance Officer: from 25 years to 40 years
· Investment Counsellors: from 23 years to 35 years
Candidates can check post-wise age limit through the official notification. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Personnel Interview / Other Mode
· General /OBC Candidates : Rs.600/-
· SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official website which is sbi.co.in and registered themselves
· After that click on career section addressed at the home page
· Pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
· Upload scanned photograph and signature.
· After the submission of filled application form, download computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, and signature and other essential details and take a print out of the application.
· Then Send the Hard copy of filled application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (iv)Experience certificates (v) Brief resume (vi) e-Receipt to address mentioned in notification on or before the last date of submission.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Online registration Starts From
Last date for Online registration
Last Date for receipt of Application fee
Read Also: Comparision Between SBI & IBPS Clerk Career
Apply for Bank Jobs
Apply for Sarkari Naukri