Monday, 14 December 2015
Bank Mitra Online Application Form 2016
Bank Mitra can also be said as Business Correspondent Agent of PM Jan Dhan Yojana. The Bank Mitra is the agent appointed by banks.Their main duty is responsible to provide and advice customers about various banking services in areas.
As we know that there are still many villages in our country where bank branch can be seen nowhere. Bank Mitra’s are responsible to provide them the information and benefits about the bank services.
The candidates looking to join the Bank Mitra jobs they may have to visit the page down and check the details and eligibility to perform the Bank Mitra job.
Duties of Bank Mitra under PM Jan Dhan Yojna:
They are responsible for creating general awareness about the following:
· Importance of savings
· They also educates people about useful products and services available
· To identify and convert potential customers
· To collect and process the preliminary forms related to deposit and verification purposes
· To help customers in filling up account opening forms
· Collecting money from account holders for deposits and
· Also take care of withdrawals of the account holders
· Providing of mini account statements to the account holder
· Also to provide other services related to bank.
Eligibility for Bank Mitra:
The candidates willing to join the Bank Mitra job they may have the following eligibility:
· Any retired bank official
· Teachers who have retired from job
· Retired government employees
· All ex-servicemen are eligible to become a Bank Mitra
· Owners of Medical shops, kirana stores, fair price shops, public call booths, etc are all entitled to become a Bank Mitra
Salary provided for Bank Mitra under PM Jan Dhan Yojna:
The aspirants will get the fixed salary of INR 5,000/- and the candidates will also get the loan of Rs. 1.25 lacs which is distributed as INR 50,000/- as tools, INR 50,00/- as vehicle and INR 25,000/- as for working.
How to get applied?
The interested aspirants willing for the Bank Mitra Jobs they may have to contact the nearest bank branch and follow the instructions given by them.
Note: For any other details kindly visit the Official Notification.