ECIL Recruitment 2016 www.ecil.co.in Walkin for 24 Various Posts Apply
ECIL Recruitment 2016
Electronics Corporation India Limited (ECIL)has announced an advertisement notification of ECIL Recruitment 2016 for the posts of 24 Technical Officer, Junior Artisan, Senior Artisan and another post in various departments.
Candidates this is the fantastic opportunity when you are searching job in government sector, great chance grab it and do your best effort to get this job. We are here to provide all the details which needed most.
Those candidates who have completed their study with relevant field can apply. Eligible and talented candidates may apply from the official website on or before the last date of application submission is 23 July 2016.
To get more details related to ECIL Recruitment 2016 such as vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukaricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Electronics Corporation India Limited (ECIL)
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 24
· Official Website: http://www.ecil.co.in
· Technical Officer (C) – 04
· Scientific Assistant -A (C) – 05
· Sr. Artisan (C) – 03
· Junior Artisan (C) – 12
· For Technical Officer (C): The Age of candidates should not be more than 30 Years
· Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Post: The Age of candidates should not be more than 25 years.
· For Sr. Artisan (C) Post: The Age of candidates should not be more than 26 Years
· Age relaxations will be an application for reserved category as per Govt.
· Technical Officer (C) – Candidates should have Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication IT-H/W,S/W Networking Testing Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation Electronics & Communication.
· Scientific Assistant -A (C) – Candidates must have possess Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation. Should have post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments Electronics & Communication systems.
· Sr. Artisan (C) – candidates must have completed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics Electrical Computers Instrumentation. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments Communications gadgets Electronics Systems Computers
· Junior Artisan (C) – Candidates must have completed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics Electrical Computers Instrumentation. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments Communications gadgets Electronics Systems Computers
Selection Procedure: Interview Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips And Advice
· Technical Officer (C) – Rs. 21000/-
· Scientific Assistant -A (C) – Rs. 12680/-
· Sr. Artisan (C) – Rs. 11290/-
· Junior Artisan (C) – Rs. 11140/-
Read Also: Current Affairs 2016 - Read in Hindi Download (करंट अफेयर्स)
How to Apply:
· First of all, Candidates should go to official website at www.ecil.co.in
· On the home page, find ECIL Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
· Download an application form
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Bring it along with all required original document while going to attend this interview
· Check the official advertisement for venue details.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23.07.2016 between 9.30AM to 2.00PM
Note: To get more detail candidates may visit the official link
Apply for Sarkari Naukri