Income Tax Recruitment 2017 incometaxindia.gov.in 20750 Openings Advt
Good news for the contenders who are searching for the job notification for IT Officer, Executive, AO cadre and many other posts. Job seekers must be willing to register for this post before the final date of submission.
Interested candidates can download the full details about the recruitment Notification and they will also able to apply for the online/offline application form by filling all the necessary fields Notification one can also refer to the official link incometaxindia.gov.in for the detailed advertisement.
Applicants must pass relevant educational qualification from the recognized board or university. So who have suitable qualification and eligible age criteria they need to apply this post through online/offline mode on before the last date of application submission.
Income Tax Department made the announcement for the desired position for the suitable aspirates the numbers of 3381 latest jobs are offered for the particular Department where all the graduates are invited for the recruitment. The application form is available in the organization. The entire exhaustive guidelines are provided by the concerned organization for the sake of the applicant convenience. Those who are seeking for the Govt Jobs they can press on the link for the upgraded notification. Selection procedure will be by the authority on the various panels like written test conducted by the concerned department.
Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Overview
· Organization Name: Income Tax Department
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 20750
· Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Location: All Over India
· Job Category: Central Government Jobs
· Inspector of Income Tax
· Income Tax Officer
· PS cadre
· AO Cadre
· Group “C”
· TA/ Steno Grade-II
· Notice Server/ LDC
· Executive Assistants
· Bachelor degree with mathematics & statistics special subjects from any recognized university.
· Typing speed of 20WPM in English and 15 WPM in Hindi
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit to the official website
· Click on appropriate link for applying post
· Also, there will be a detailed instruction link.
· Click on that and read the Recruitment notification carefully.
· If eligible and interested, click on apply online the application form
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload the images of recent photograph &signature.
· Submit the application Form
· At last, take a printout for the future need
Online Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply