Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2016 – 17 joinindianarmy.nic.in 72 Vacancy
Good News guys, Indian Army have transmitted the recruitment notification for various vacant posts. The organization has brought up new advertisement Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification for 72 various posts open in their general vicinity calling for skilled candidates. This is good news for those candidates who are looking for government job, grab this excellent opportunity and make their career to get the job with this organization. All the young and talented Indians who hope to join Indian Army JCO can use this most amazing open gateway and Eligible appellants can apply online from its official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2016 – 17 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Indian Army
· Name of Posts: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
· Number of Posts : 72
· Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
- Pandit: 52
- Granthi: 06
- Budhist: 03
- Pandit (Gorkha): 02
- Maulvi (Shia): 02
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed concern degree in relevant filed with 55% marks from a recognized University/ Board.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 34 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· On the homepage, select the ““Recruitment” link.
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Now, select “Apply Now” and
· Fill the online application Form very carefully with complete details.
· Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as specifications required.
· Click on submit tab
· Finally, take a print out of it for future use.
Commencement of Online Form
Last Date to Apply