Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2016 Application Form Current Vacancy
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2016
Indian Army has released notification on Indian Army NCC Special Entry Schemes.The organization invites applications to filling up for 41th Course-APR for both married/unmarried male & women. Candidates who are looking for Indian Army job having tremendous opportunity to start a career for making the wonderful option in the life can have a glance to get a job with this organization.
Eligible and interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of the organization on or before the last date of application submission that is 18 August 2016. Online Application form are starts from 21 July 2016. Candidates apply from the website very soon.
Other Details related to Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
Read Also: मैं Indian Army कैसे ज्वाइन कर सकता हूँ
· Organization Name: Indian Army
· Name of Posts: NCC special Entry for 41st Course
· Number of Posts: 55
· Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online & Offline
Vacancy Details for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2016:
· NCC Men- 50
· NCC Women- 05
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2016:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 19 years to 25 years. SC, ST, PWD and Women category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· To apply for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme, you are required to have Degree relevant to the posts stated above with minimum 50% marks.
· If NCC ‘C’ certificate holders also want to apply should also have the same educational qualification.
Application Fee: Refer as official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: Interview
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will get best salary offered by Indian Army.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may go through organization official page www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link at the last of the “Officers Selection”
- Register on yourself.
- Fill the form after reading the particular notification thoroughly
- After that click on submit button
- After registration click on login
- Eligible applicants can find appropriate link and open Online application form
- Fill the application form with required details without any mistakes
- Upload your scanned pass port size photograph, signature
- Upload copies of educational qualification and experience
- Hit on submit button for complete application procedure
- Then Click on submit button for final submission
- After completing the online process hit the “PDF”
- Download the application format
- Send to given address along with all relevant document.
Read Also: How to Fill Up Online Application Form
Directorate General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry,
AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army)’
West BlockIII, R.K. Puram,
- Online Application Commencement from: 21 July 2016
- Last date for online application Submission: 18 August 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 22 August 2016
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
Note: For more information candidates need to visit the OfficialWebsite
Read also: check out more defense jobs.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri