JEE MAIN Correction 2016 Started Online on Official CBSE MAIN Portal
JEE MAIN Correction 2016
JEE MAIN Correction application form is available now from 21st of January 2016 onwards till 31st of January 2016 for the candidates who are going to appear in JEE Main exam conducted by CBSE.
Dear candidate it is a onetime facility for those applicants who had made mistake in their application form for JEE Main 2016.
Applicants if you have upload wrong/old photograph in the form or made mistake while entering the details in the online form, error in thumb impression etc is a golden opportunity for you to correct your mistake by editing your form.
Details related to do the correct the application and other information connected to JEE Main Correction is given below on this page which is prepared by the team of www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Procedure to edit or correct the JEE Main Application Form 2016:
· First logon to the portal which is jeemain.nic.in
· Now press on the link “Application Form Particulars Correction” and open it
· Enter your application number and password and press submit.
· Now you can edit your application form, do it carefully.
· You cannot change city of exam and mode of exam they will remain the same.
· After correction press submit button and submit your corrected form.
· Candidates you cannot edit the exam city and mode of examination.
· Only one you can avail the facility of doing correction.
· You will not have to pay any extra fee for editing the application form.
· Keep in mind to edit the form before 31st of January 2016 as it is the last date for correction after this you cannot edit your form.
Public Notice For JEE Main Correction:
It is brought to the notice of all the aspirant and registered candidates of JEE (Main)- 2016 that the facility for correction in their data (particulars) will be operational on the website www.jeemain.nic.in from 21.01.2016 to 31.01.2016. All the registered candidates for the said examination are advised to visit the website and verify their particulars.
They are further advised to make correction in their particulars, if any, on the particulars available in their registration form. The change of city for examination and change of mode from computer based to pen & paper based is not allowed.
The candidates are advised to make the corrections, if any, latest by 31.01.2016. Thereafter, no correction in particulars, whatsoever, will be entertained by the JEE Unit under any circumstances.
The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through credit/debit card or e-challan in the Canara/ICICI/HDFC/Syndicate Bank during 21.01.2016 to 31.01.2016.
Since, it is one time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
Starting date for the correction of application: 21-01-2016
Last date for the correction of application: 31-01-2016
Note: To get direct link for the correction of application form you can go through this link