MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 - 17 Apply Online Notification
Maharashtra Public Service Commission circulated new job notification MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 – 17 to select candidates for available 62 Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs 2016 may apply for the vacancies of Sales Tax Inspector for conducting Sales Inspector (East) Examination -2015.
Candidates who have their qualification with Concerned Discipline from a perceived University or Board can apply for this post. Candidate’s age must satisfy to make an application for these 62 vacancies.
Job searching candidates will be chosen based on their score gained in written test. Candidates who get delegated for recruitment will get good pay wages every month as specified in the official notification. Information about application expense can be referred from Notification.
As expressed in Notification, candidates must apply by means of Online Mode, so here we update you with the link to the application form. For more details read the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment from the official site or you click on below given a link.
Descriptive Information for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 – 17:
· Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
· Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
· Name of the Post: Sales Tax Inspector Posts.
· No of posts: 62.
· Mode of Application: Online.
· Examination Name: Sales Inspector (East) Examination -2015.
· Job Location: Maharashtra.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 33 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation degree with relative stream or its equivalent from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Written Test & Personal Interview
· For General/ Open Category: Rs. 523/-.
· For Reserved Category: Rs. 323/-.
Salary Structure: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 4,300/-.
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Go to Official website www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
· Select the appropriate link for applying posts
· Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment of Sales Tax Inspector Jobs.
· Now, apply online the application form
· Fill the application Form very carefully with complete details.
· Upload the photograph and documents as specifications required.
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply