Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 01/2017 Online Application Notice
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 01/2017
Join Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union has releasedjob bulletin to recruit the pupil for the vacancy of Yantrik Posts. The total number of vacancy positions is to be filled the posts in the department.
Position wise vacancy list is provided Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 01/2017 view it and apply for the relevant post. As per Indian Coast Guard Notification 2016 educational qualifications needed are Diploma Holders from a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be in between 18 to 22 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms.
Candidates who want to know more updates about the job Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 01/2017 & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
· Organization Name: Join Indian Coast Guard
· Name of Posts: Yantrik
· Number of Posts: Various
· Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed matriculation and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate approved by AICTE.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 22 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Salary Structure: Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- along with Rs.2400/- Grade pay.
Selection Procedure: Written test, Physical Test (PFT) and Fitness in the medical examinations.
· Three copies of pre-filled online applications.
· Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of tenth class.
· Original mark sheet of all semester and certificates of diploma.
· Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, Aadhar card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
· Original caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsidar/SDM/DM.
· Ten recent color passport size identical photographs with Blue background.
Read Also: Check out other Government Schemes
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Important Dates: Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 12 Aug 2016
Note: To get more information candidates may visit the official link.
How to register on Digital Locker: Get Details
Apply for Sarkari Naukri