RRB Assistant Station Master Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern Books Salary
RRB Assistant Station Master Syllabus 2016
As we know that Railway Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment form for the job seekers and many candidates may also have got applied for the willing posts. Now the Board is going to conduct the examination in the coming days.
Read Also: क्या आप पुलिस में भर्ती होना चाहतें है - कैसे तैयारी करू
The candidates are advised that they may have to download the exam pattern and syllabus as soon as possible before the examination. Through it the candidates can know the exam paper and structure through which they can prepare for their examination.
Read Also: जीवन में सफलता चाहते है तो जरूर पढ़े
The candidates applied and willing to appear the examination they are advised that they can get all the exam pattern and syllabus from the current page that is www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
RRB Station Master Clerk Syllabus 2016 PDF File Download:
· Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
· Number of Vacancies: 18252 Posts
· Name of Posts: Non-Technical Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
· Commercial Apprentice (CA): 703 Posts
· Traffic Apprentice (TA): 1645 Posts
· Enquiry-Cum-Reservation-Clerk (ECRC): 127 Posts
· Goods Guard: 7591 Posts
· Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA): 1205 Posts
· Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist (SCT): 869 Posts
· Assistant Station Master (ASM): 5942 Posts
· Traffic Assistant (TA): 166 Posts
· Senior Time Keeper (STK): 04 Posts
· Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/Pattern
· Job Location: India
· Syllabus Status: Available
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
· Question paper is asked under the objective type questions.
· There are total 100 question asked.
· Time duration on this test will be 90 minutes.
· Negative marking system is applicable in this written examination.
· Each wrong answer will be deducted 1/3 marks will be cut off.
Name of Exam
Name of Subject
RRB Railway Non-Technical Exam Syllabus 2016:
· Current Affairs- National & International
· History – India & World
· General Science
· Indian Economy
· Indian Geography
· Indian Constitution
· Indian Culture & Heritage
· Indian Polity
· Science & Technology
· Pipes & Cisterns
· Time & Work
· Boats & Steams
· Time & Distance
· Data Interpretation
· Profit and Loss
· Problems on Ages
Read Also: ऐसे करे SSC CGL परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी
· Problem – Solving
· Relationship Concepts
· Verbal and Figure Classification
· Space Visualization
· Decision Making
· Arithmetical Number Series
· Arithmetical Reasoning
· Visual Memory
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये
· Environmental Studies
Thanks for visiting the page.