www.epostoffice.gov.in Online Registration For PLI & Speed Post Tracking Status
www.epostoffice.gov.in Online Registration
Almost everyone takes use of speed posts system to send the courier from one destination to other. And if you want to know the current destination of your courier that it is delivery in time or not then there is a system known as Speed Post Courier tracking system.
Here you just have to enter the tracking number assigned to you at the time of booking. The tracking number is of 13 digits which have been given on the top of your courier booking parcel.
About India post:
India post comes under the Ministry of Communication and Technology Department. It was formed on 1st April 1774. It also have about 1, 54, 866 post offices in India as on March 2011.
India Post services:
· Letter posting
· Parcel /courier
· EMS / registered / International Post
· Life Insurance
· Other Services ETC
Now you may also know some more information and details related to epostoffice and tracking system of Indian post courier.
Here are the few details:
How to track speed post-delivery and also registered post?
· Visit the www.indiapostgovt.in page
· Enter your speed post number or registered post number to track your delivery status,
· Here you may skip verification code for tracking speed post status but in official Indian post -tracking service you have to enter the human verification code to track your registered or speed post status.
What are speed post status message codes?
· Article/courier dispatched from post Office,
· In transit may indicate location your parcel.
· Finally reports delivery status as “speed / registered post delivered”
Indian speed post tracking Track by SMS:
You can also track your courier by SMS. For this you need to send SMS to 55352 in the following format:
SP or EMS <space> speed post number
EE123456789IN and of 13 digits
SP EE123456789IN and send it to 55352
SP Speed Post number
EMS Speed Post number
Visit the official link for more details and information and queries.