Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016 axisbank.com ABYB Eligibility/Fees
Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016
A latest advertisement related to Axis Bank Young BankersProgram 2016 has been announced by the Axis bank. The organization invites applications from capable and well qualified candidates. This is a great news for candidates who have required eligibility criteria of this recruitment they can apply for Axis Bank current openings.
Candidate who are eligible and interested for this posts can apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme by submitting their application form on or before the last date of application submission
Other Details related to Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllable etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
The candidates interested for the ABYB program they can get the loan from the Axis bank to carry their program. Here on this page the candidates can get all the related updates and details about from the current page.
· Association Name: Axis bank
· Vacancy for: Young Bankers Program
· Official Website: axisbank.com
· Mode of Apply: Online
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation degree from any stream, with 55% and above from any recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule
· Applicants are required to deposit an amount of Rs. 500/-
· Pay the fee by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
· Stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months
· Stipend of Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship of 3 months
· Medical Insurance cover of Rs.1, 00,000/- is provided to the student by the bank for the duration of course
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit official website of organization that is www.axisbank.com
· Now hit on ‘Careers’ link that is available in below side.
· Follow the ‘Young Bankers programs’ tab that is visible above side of the page.
· Read all instructions carefully by clicking on appropriate link.
· Click on apply now tab
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload a recent passport size photograph & signature
· Pay the fee
· Click on submit tab for completion the form
· At last, take a printout for the further need
Last date to submit online application: 21st July 2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite.
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये