CBI Syllabus 2016 Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Download
CBI Syllabus 2016
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment form as CBI Syllabus 2016they are now informed that the CBI Syllabus has announced the syllabus for the candidates who are going to appear the examination.
The syllabus can be downloaded in the PDF format from the official website. Through the syllabus they can prepare well for their upcoming examination. On this page, the candidates can get all the updates about the CBI Syllabus 2016.
The more details about the recruitment form are as mentioned on the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
SSC CBI Sub Inspectors Exam Paper Pattern:
The Examination is conducted in three stages (tiers) as indicated below:
· Tier-I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
· Tier-II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
· Tier-III: Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/document verification.
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
Tier I Exam:
General Intelligence + Reasoning=50 marks
· General Awareness = 50marks
· Quantitative Aptitude = 50 marks
· English Comprehension =50 marks
· Total Marks- 200
· Duration: 02 hours
Tier II Exam:
· Quantitative Abilities: 200 marks (100 Questions)
· English Language & Comprehension: 200 marks.
· Total Marks: 400
· Total Duration: 4 hours.
· This will be followed by personality test and interview of 100 marks.
· There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer in Tier-01.
· There is negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer in paper I of Tier- 02.
· There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer in paper II or Tier- 02.
SSC CBI Sub Inspectors Exam Syllabus:
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये
· General Intelligence & Reasoning
· General Awareness
· Quantitative Aptitude
· English Comprehension
Syllabus for TIER II Exam:
English Language & Comprehension
· Statistics for Investigator Grade-II, Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation & Compiler in RGI
· Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data
· Measures of Central Tendency
· Common measures of central tendency
· Measures of Dispersion
· Common measures dispersion
· Correlation and Regression
· Probability Theory
· Random Variable and Probability Distributions
· Sampling Theory
· Statistical Inference
· Analysis of Variance
· Time Series Analysis
· Index Numbers
How to apply for SSC CBI Exam?
Prescribed application for this exam can be submitted either online or offline.
Click here for instructions for filling up the online application form.
Candidates submitting application form online are required to retain registration number for future correspondence with commission.
Online applicants need not submit printout of their application form.
Candidates applying through offline mode are required to submit their application before the last date for form submission.
Note: The candidates can click on the link as the link as given below to download the syllabus http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/exam_notice_CGLE_12_02_2016.pdf