Delhi budget 2016-17 highlights & Live Updates Status New Changes
Delhi budget 2016-17
The Delhi Budget 2016-17 has been announced on this website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.Here we and our teammates provide all the updates about the Delhi Budget 2016-2017. Here the visitors can get the details and highlights and some new implements in the above mentioned content.
Highlights of the Delhi Budget 2016-2017:
· The budget session of the Delhi assembly is going to begin on March 22 and the budget likely to be presented on March 28.
· "The budget session of the Delhi assembly is likely to begin on March 22 with Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung's address. The session will be going to continue till March 31. The budget is likely to be presented on March 28," a Delhi government official told IANS on Wednesday.
· According to the government sources, this year health sector might be the prime focus area of the government's budget.
· Health sector in the last year's budget received the second highest allocation of Rs.4, 787 crores, out of Rs. 41,129 crore budget
· Rs.9, 836 crores were allotted for the education sector in previous year's budget.
Read Also: List Of Indian Prime Ministers
Thanking you, to visit the page. We hope that the visitors are satisfied with the information and details provided by us. The candidates may have to visit the website or stay tuned with the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in for more details and latest updates.
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये