IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016 - 17 Apply 100 Jr Engineering Asst
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Mathura Refinery announced IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016 – 17 to recruit 100 Jr Engineering Assistant-IV Posts. There are total 100 vacancies which will be chosen through written & Interview Procedures.
The applicants with the educational abilities like Graduation/ Bachelor degree with minimum qualifying rate of marks are eligible to apply for IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment. Frequently the Authorities release job notifications as per requirement to hire in their department receiving good payment. This time, it released advt to fill 100 posts.
Candidates who want to know more updates about this recruitment & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details:
· Hiring Organization – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Mathura Refinery
· Post Name- Jr Engineering Assistant-IV
· Total No. of Vacancies – 100 posts
· Employment Type – Full time
· Official site: www.iocl.com
· Production: 34 Posts
· Power & Utility: 10 Posts
· Electrical: 22 Posts
· Mechanical: 17 Posts
· Instrumentation: 11 Posts
· Fire & Safety: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation/ Diploma in the relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 26 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· Written test,
· Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test,
· Medical examination &
· General /OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
· SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fee
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply
Note: To get more information candidates may visit the official link.
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये