TS ICET Syllabus 2016 Exam Paper Pattern & Previous Year Questions
TS ICET Syllabus 2016
Good news for the candidates that the TS ICET has announced the syllabus for the candidateswho have applied for the recruitment form and willing to appear the examination. The candidates are advised that the syllabus can be downloaded from the official website of the organization.
The aspirants are advised that they may have to download the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam so that they can prepare well for the upcoming exam. Here the candidates will get the syllabus and exam pattern and previous year question through which the candidates will get help in their preparation.
TSICET 2016 Syllabus:
Analytical Ability: 75Q (75 Marks)
· Data Sufficiency: 20Q (20 Marks)
· Problem Solving: 55Q (55 Marks)
Mathematical Ability 75Q (75 Marks)
Arithmetical Ability - 35Q (35 Marks):
· Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d ; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
Algeberical and Geometrical Ability 30Q (30 Marks):
· Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications-Equation of a line in different forms
Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences;
Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry- lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry- distance between points.
Statistical Ability: 10Q (10 Marks):
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Communication Ability: 50Q (50 Marks)
1. Objectives of the Test Candidates will be assessed on the ability to identify vocabulary used in the day-to- day communication.
Understand the functional use of grammar in day- to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
2. Identify the basic terminology and concepts in com puter and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
3. Understand written text and drawing inferences.
· Vocabulary - 10Q (10M)
· Business and Computer terminology - 10Q (10M)
· Functional Grammar - 15Q (15M)
· Reading Comprehension (3 Passages) - 15Q (15M)
Read Also: जानिए सरकारी नौकरी की जानकरी अब हिंदी में भी
TSICET 2016 Pattern:
· This is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice.
· The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each.
· MEDIUM OF TEST: English only for Section - C and English & Telugu for Section- A & Section-B of the question paper.
· Duration: 2 1/2 Hours (150 minutes).
Subject - No of Questions:
Section- A: Analytical Ability
· Data Sufficiency - 20 Qs
· Problem Solving - 55 Qs
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
· Arithmetical Ability - 35 Qs
· Algebraical and Geometrical Ability - 30 Qs
· Statistical Ability - 10 Qs
Section-C: Communication Ability
· Vocabulary - 10 Qs
· Business and Computer Terminology - 10 Qs
· Functional Grammar - 15 Qs
· Reading Comprehension - 15 Qs