Monday, 14 March 2016
UPSSSC JA Admit Card 2016
We are familiar from the announcement made by the UPSSSC for the post of Junior Assistantfor their department. The interested and eligible aspirants were invited to get applied for the recruitment to get applied for the post of Junior Assistant. The candidates interested for the posts they have applied for the recruitment form and now they are looking for the admit card to download.
The admit card may be downloaded as to appear the examination. All the appliers may have to download the hall ticket from the official website and visit the exam centre to appear the examination.
The details of the admit card are as illustrated. The admit card carries various details about the candidates and exams as the name of the candidates, their roll number, date of birth, exam centre, examination date and duration etc.
Steps to download the hall ticket:
Read Also: Indian Rail Budget 2016 - 17 Analysis
The candidates and the appliers may have to just follow the steps provided below:
· The aspirants may have to visit the organization official website
· The official website is www.upsssc.gov.in
· Then, go to home page and look for the Admit card link
· Open the appropriate link and
· Fill the details required
· After this, submit it and the hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
· Save the particular page and
· Take the print of the page
Note: The candidates may have to visit the Officialwebsite.