AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2016 Notification, Application Form For 30 Posts
AP VRO VRA Recruitment 2016
Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh has announced the recruitmentfor the candidates who are willing to get jobs in the Government sector. The candidates may have to get applied via online mode till the last date that is 05th May 2016.
The candidates may have to get applied for the recruitment till the last date of the application form with all the eligibility that has been mentioned in the notification details. There are total 33 posts for which the candidates are going to be applied.
The more details about the recruitment form can be found from the link that has been mentioned on the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
· Hiring Organization - Revenue Department Andhra Pradesh
· Total No. of Vacancies - 33 posts
· Salary and Grade Pay - INR Rs. 16400 - 49870/-.
· Employment Type - Full time
· Location - Andhra Pradesh
No. of Posts & Their Name:
· Village Revenue Officer – 22
· Village Revenue Assistant - 11 posts
Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 40 Years As On 01-07-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
For Post wise age details go to Detailed Advertisement.
All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th and 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
The candidates may have to clear the Written Exam to get selected for the recruitment form.
The candidates going to pay the application fee as given below:
· For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 300/-
· For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is Rs. 100/-
Read Also: क्या है देश के राष्ट्पति के अधिकार - जानिये
Way to apply:
The eligible aspirants may have to get applied for the recruitment form via online mode till the last date of the application form with the steps given below:
· First of all the candidates may visit the official website
· Then must log in to Home page and click on the Recruitment tab and
· Read the details and then must fill the online application form details correctly
· Submit the filled form and
· Take the print of the form for future uses
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Dates to remember:
Last date of submission the application form is 05th May 2016.
Note: The candidates are required to check the details from the official website.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri