DAVV CET Application Form 2016 davvcet.in Exam Date, Notification/Registration
DAVV CET Application Form 2016
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya of Indore has announced the application formas DAVV CET Application form 2016. The notification has been depicted as for the as for the candidates who want to appear the exam as CET 2016. The candidates may just have to get applied till the last date of the application form that is 19th May 2016.
The candidates who want to pursue their UG and PG courses they are invited to get applied for the application form. The applicants submitting their application form after the due date that application will be rejected. So it is important to get applied as soon as possible before the last date.
The more details about the recruitment form are as mentioned under on the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
DAVV CET Application Form:
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
Name of Exam
Last Date To Apply Online
19th May 2016
· M.B.A. (Management Science/e-Commerce/Foreign Trade
· B.Com. (Hons. /Accounting & Tax Mgt)
· M.Sc. (Electronic Media
· B.A.(Hons.)-Mass Communication
· LL.B. (Hons.)
· M. Tech. (IT)
· B. Pharm.
· M.B.A. (Hospital Administration) and others
DAVV CET Eligibility:
For Graduate Courses:
The aspirants, who are willing to get the admission in this university in Graduation courses, must have passed 10+2 examination from the reputed board or institutions or University.
As per the government rules the upper age limit for male candidates for admission to undergraduate courses is 23 years.
For Post Graduate Courses:
Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Courses must have done Graduation in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
As per the government rules the upper age limit for male candidates for admission to Post Graduate courses is 28 years as on July 01, 2016
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 50/- (Online Service Charges) through MP Online authorized KIOSK in MP or by any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere for DAVV CET Application Form.
The admission to various programmes will be done on the basis of CET-2016 merit and as per the reservation policy of the University through counselling process.
Candidates would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed Proforma. The certificate should be produced at the time of DAVV CET Counselling.
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
· Photographs 3 Nos
· Admit Card
· Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination – Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
· Proof of Age – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
· Transfer Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
· Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
· Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification +
· Photocopy (Self Attested)
· Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification
· Photocopy (Self Attested))
· J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
· M.P. Domicile Certificate – Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
· Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
Process to fill DAVV CET Application Form:
· Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.mponline.gov.in
· On home page of official site follow “‘Citizen Services” section and go to “University” and hit on “Devi Ahilya University” link.
· On next page go to “Common Entrance Test” and hit on “Apply for CET 2016 in UG/PG” link.
· After that hit the appropriate link to apply online
· Fill the Online Application Form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
· All candidates are requested to keep the scanned copy of Photo and Signature to upload during filling up the application form.
· Make payment of online application fee.
· Upload your scanned Photo and Signature along with application.
· Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Last Date to apply Online: 19th May 2016
Date of Exam: 02nd June 2016
Date of First Counselling: 23rd July 2016
Note: The candidates are required to check the details from the Official website.