GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 – 17 Midwifery Notification, Last Date
GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 –
Check complete details about GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 – 17from below uttered section. A latest notice of GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 – 17 has been released by Cochin Port Trust Hospital admissions to General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course.. Interested candidates may apply by filling form.
Cochin Port Trust Hospital has issued a notice as GNM Nursing Application Form 2016 for admissions to General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years Diploma Course. Applications form are invited from eligible male as well as female candidates to enroll them for this diploma course that will be commencing from November 2016.
Read Also: Top Medical Colleges in India 2016
GNM Nursing Application Form
· Organization Name -Cochin Port Trust Hospital
· Total number of available seats -20 seats
· Last date of receipt of application-31st August 2016
· Mode to apply- Offline
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing notification:
· Contenders should have pass in Plus Two or its equivalent, with any group as optional subjects, with an aggregate of 40% marks.
· Contenders will be given preference with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
Candidate’s age should reside in between 17 and 35 years as on 31.12.2016 with usual relaxation to SC/ST/OBC.
Applicants’ need to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
Mode of payment:
· Submit fee through demand draft drawn in favour of “THE PRINCIPAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING, COCHIN PORT TRUST HOSPITAL”, payable at Canara Bank, Willingdon Island, Cochin-3.
· There is fixed fees for government of Kerala only and no fee for SC / ST / OBC students.
How to fill GNM Nursing Application Form?
· Eligible contenders may apply by filling application form before the last date, please have a look..!!
· Log on to the official website of organization which is www.cochinport.gov.in.
· Now, go for “careers” tab and hit on ‘current openings’ link available in drop down menu.
· This will take you to the page having various options.
· Here you need to select “Applications are invited for General Nursing and Midwifery 3 years’ diploma course for the academic year 2016-2017 for School of Nursing Cochin Port Trust” link from the available list.
· Read full advertisement that is displayed on your computer screen very carefully.
· After that eligible candidates need to collect the prescribed application form and prospectus from the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Cochin-3 on payment.
· Candidates may get the application form by paying the fee in the form of demand draft
· Submit the duly filled application form at mentioned postal address.
Chief Medical Officer,
Cochin Port Trust Hospital
Closing date of receipt of application: 31st August 2016
Get more details about GNM Nursing Application form 2016 from this OfficialNotification
Read Also: www.employmentnews.gov.in 2016
Apply for Sarkari Naukri