Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016 gunturdccb.org 84 Various Posts Advt
Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016
Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB), Tenalihas depicted a notice of Guntur DCCB recruitment 2016 for filling up 84 posts. Job hunters who wish to make their career in banking sector they may apply for Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd by filling application form with all important details on or before the last date.
Total No. of Posts: 84
Details of Guntur District Recruitment:
· Staff Assistant (Backlog Vacancies): 08
· Staff Assistant (Regular): 60
· Assistant Manager (Backlog Vacancies): 09
· Assistant Manager (Regular): 07
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
· Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years as on 01-03-2016.
· Age relaxation is applicable as per rules only for reserved category such as for SC/ST by 5 years and to backward class by 3 years.
Applicants who desire to apply for DCCB Jobs they should possess Graduation with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduation with 55% aggregate mark of a recognized university
Aspirants should have knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
· Job hunters who are willing to grab this job opportunity they will be selected based on online test & interview.
· On-line test marks : 100 marks & Interview – 25 marks
· There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers
Applicants are required to deposit an amount of Rs. 500/- for OC/ BC+ intimation charges (Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS candidates towards intimation charges)
Read Also: Current Affairs 2016 - Read in Hindi Download (करंट अफेयर्स)
Mode of payment:
Candidates have to submit fee through payment gateway by using Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/ Online Transfer through net banking.
How to Apply for Guntur DCCB jobs:
· Applicants who desire to grab the job opportunity they may apply online through the website www.gunturdccb.org
· Before applying contenders should have valid email ID, & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
· On the home page follow on to “Career” section.
· Select the proper Advertisement.
· Choose desired post and press on to online application.
· New page of online form will display, Fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
· At last, take printout of online application for future use.
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
· Last Date to Apply Online & Date of fee payment :20th April 2016
· Tentative Date of Online Test for First two vacancy:22nd May 2016
· Tentative Date of Online Test For last two vacancy: 15th May 2016