Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Jobs 2016 Careers India singaporeair.com
Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Jobs 2016
Good news for the candidates who are willing to get jobs in the Government sector of Singapore.The candidates are invited for the post of Cabin Crew. The notification has been released from the website of Singapore Airlines.
The interested aspirants may have to visit the Interview venue at the given date that is 21st May 2016 with the required documents and certificates. The appliers may have all the eligibility required by the organization.
For more details and latest updates the candidates may have to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D and the candidates may have to check the page regularly.
· Singapore citizen
· Minimum age of 18 years old
· Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
· Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before November 2016) may also apply.
· Degree/Diploma (those who are graduating before November 2016 may also apply if they have any of the two educational qualifications below)
· At least 2 GCE 'A'-level (H2 level) credits and 2 'AO'-level (H1 level) credits including General Paper in the GCE 'A'-level examination
· At least 5 GCE 'O'-level credits including English and working experience
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
· Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
· Service Procedures
· Passenger Handling
· Deportment & Grooming
· Language & Communication Skills
· Safety Equipment Procedures
· First Aid
Read Also: क्या है देश के राष्ट्पति के अधिकार - जानिये
During training the selected aspirants will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties the candidates will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
Documents required at Interview:
· Completed application form
· Birth certificate
· All educational certificates
· Identity card
Interview date: 21st May 2016
Pan Pacific Singapore
Level 2, Ocean Ballroom
7 Raffles Boulevard,
Note: The candidates are advised that they can check the details from the Official Notification.