UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016 (405 Abkari Sipahi) Group C Advt
UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission has depicted the recruitment formon the official website that is www.upsssc.gov.in. The recruitment has been announced as to hire the candidates for the post of Abkari Sipahi Group C/ Excise Constable.
The candidates that are interested and eligible for the post they are invited to get applied for the recruitment form as soon as possible before the last date that is 27th May 2016. Total 405 vacant positions which are going to be filled with this recruitment form.
The candidates may have to fill the application form after checking all the eligibility of the form. The various details about the recruitment form can be found from the official website or the aspirants can also check the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in. This page carries the details as age limit, selection mode, Way to apply and last date to apply the application form.
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
· Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission
· Official site: upsssc.gov.in
· Total Vacancies: 405 posts
· Job Role: Abkari Sipahi Group C/Excise Constable
· Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
· Job Category: Govt. Job
Category Wise Details:
· General Category: 203 Posts
· SC Category: 85 Posts
· ST Category: 08 Posts
· OBC Category: 109 Posts
Eligibility of the recruitment form:
Candidates must pass 12th Standard or SSC or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board and for more details refer official notification.
Application should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 1stJuly 2016 and age relaxation s applicable as per the rules.
· Written Test
· Physical Efficiency Test
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
The candidates who are selected for the post they will get the pay Scale will be Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900.
How to apply for UPSSSC Constable Recruitment?
· Firstly, the candidates may have to log on to the official website at upsssc.gov.in
· After this click on latest news and events
· Search for the link of UPSSSC notification
· Click on the constable link to apply
· Open the application form
· Enter all the required details
· Submit & download the application
· Take a hard copy for further reference
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Starting date to submission of online application: 05.05.2016
Last date for submission of online application: 27.05.2016
Note: The candidates are required to check the details from the Officialwebsite.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri