SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2016 Asked Questions Answers Series Official Link
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2016
The State Bank of India has announced the notification as SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2016.It has been released for the Clerk posts and many eligible aspirants have applied the recruitment form and now finally they have appeared the exam on 22nd, 28th, 29th May 2016 and 4th, 5th June 2016.
All the candidates appeared the exam for the posts they can check the answers in online mode. Here we are providing the SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2016 to the exam conducted. The SBI Clerk Exam Analysis has been released through the Official website.
All the details about the above content have been mentioned on the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in. The candidates may just have to visit the website and check the required details.
· Exam Analysis of 28th May, 2016
· Cloze Test – 5 Questions – based on Story based (Man & his 4 sons, about their camel).
· Para-jumbles – 5 Questions – (Easy)
· Reading Comprehension – 10 Questions Simple Story.
· Spelling Mistakes – 5 Questions (Easy)
· Spotting Error – 5 Questions (Easy)
· (Simplification – 10 Questions (Easy)
· Data Interpretation (1 Sets) – 5 Questions (Easy) (Table Graph)
· Number Series – 5 Questions (Easy)
· Rest Single Items– 15 Questions (Moderate)
· Alphanumeric Series– 5 Questions (Easy)
· Coding Decoding – 5 Questions (Easy)
· Inequality – 5 Questions (Easy) Direct Questions
· Number series – 5 Questions (Easy)
· Puzzle – 5 Questions (Easy) Two Column
· Single Items – 5 Questions (Easy)
· Sitting Arrangement (Circular) Sets – facing the centre – 5 Questions (Easy) 8 people
· Exam dates: 22nd May, 2016 to 29th May, 2016 and 4th June, 2016, 5th June, 2016
Note: For any other details the candidates are required to check the details from the Official website.