SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 Online Application, 280 Vacancy Eligibility Details
SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016
Here the candidates are informed about the recruitment formthat has been announced by the SPIPA. Its full name is Sardar Patel Institute for Public Administration. It has asserted the recruitment form as for the candidates who are willing to get applied for the Government jobs.
There are total 280 vacant positions which are going to be filled with the selection of the talented candidates. This is a Civil Services level examination. The Candidates may have to visit the Official website of the organization and then must get applied as soon as possible before the last date.
The additional details about the recruitment form are as mentioned on the website that is www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
· Organization Name: Sardarpatel Institute for Public Administration (SPIPA)
· Name of Posts: Civil Services
· Number of Posts: 280
· Official Website: spipa.gujarat.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Ahmedabad SPIPA – 100 Seats
· RTC Ahmedabad – 50 Seats
· RTC Surat – 50 Seats
· RTC Mehesana (Patan) – 50 Seats
· RTC Vadodara – 30 Seats
Candidate’s age limit should be in between 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation for reserve categories from SC, ST, PWD, Women and Ex Servicemen will get upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Graduation/ PG degree qualification from a recognized university
· For General: Rs 312
· For ST/SC candidates: Rs 112
· Fee should be paid though Challan
Candidate’s selection will be based on written exam
Written Examination Tips
How to Apply for SPIPA Exam 2016?
· First Candidates should visit the official page that is www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in
· Click on the link of SPIPA Notification 2016
· Suitable candidates are suggested to click on Apply online link
· An application Form will be opened in a new window
· Fill the Application form with all the required details without any mistake
· Upload your recent pass port size photograph, Signature copies as prescribed format and size
· Attach all scanned copies of all relevant documents
· Pay the application fee as per your category
· Finally click on submit button for complete the application process
· Duly submit your application form on or before last date
· Take Print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Online Application Commencement from – 13th May 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th May 2016
Final date to pay the Application Fee – 02nd June 2016
SPIPA Civil Services Training Entrance Exam Date – 19th June 2016
SPIPA Hall Ticket Download Starts from: 13th to 19th June 2016
SPIPA Training Starts From: 01/08/2016 to 30/11/2016 (1st Section) and 01/12/2016 to 31/03/2017 (2nd Section)
Note: For any other related updates the candidates can check the official website.